Access control system installation|Maintenance in south wales
Securing your organisation’s premises, assets and your staff should be a major priority for your company, installing an access control system can help you achieve this.
We have various Access Control System’s solution ,depends on what’s your needs firstly, please contact us for a professional quotation.
Our access control can easily connected to your site’s fire alarms for secure and reliable Fire Roll Call functionality.
Access control types:
- Standalone access control
- This type of system may be used to control access on one or many independent doors in a building. Access is gained by using a numeric code, or PIN with a keypad, or by presenting a proximity or mag-stripe token, facial and fingerprint depending on which type of reader is fitted
- PC based access control
- These systems may be used to control four or more doors in a building,offices,data centres. Access is gained by using a numeric code, or PIN with a keypad, by presenting a proximity or mag-stripe token or by ‘possession’ with hands free tokens depending on which type of reader is fitted. PC based access control offers central control, via a network.
Benefits of Access Control Systems
- No More Lost Keys,When an employee quits, and fails to return his or her company keys, the business is stuck with the expense of making new keys and possibly even changing the locks. The same would apply when an employee loses his or her company keys. However, with an Access Control System, the business can simply remove the employee’s access card from the system and issue a new card when necessary.
- No Undetected Strangers,If a business is large with a lot of employees, it can be difficult for everyone to know who is an employee and who is not. An Access Control System helps prevent strangers from slipping in undetected.
- Reduce Chaos of After-hour Shifts,If a business has multiple shifts with large groups of employees coming and going at odd hours, an Access Control System can help organise the chaos.
- Secure Sensitive Information,Perhaps a business holds trade secrets or sensitive information and needs to make sure only employees with the right clearance level have access to the area it is held. An Access Control System allows a business to limit the access to certain areas. Any business with secure data should consider an Access Control System.
- Increase Safety,An Access Control System increases the safety of employees when entering a business. It is much faster to swipe a card than to fumble around for a key. Plus, keys are easily duplicated, while an access card is not.
- Reduce Theft and Accidents,An Access Control System allows a business to give only approved or specially trained employees access to designated areas. For example, a business might want to limit who has access to a supply room so they can keep better track of supplies. Or a business might want to limit who has access to areas with hazardous chemicals or equipment so they can reduce the likelihood of an untrained employee being injured.
- Know Who’s Coming and Going,Many businesses have merchandise and other property with a street value. It’s certainly unfortunate to learn someone you’ve given access to is stealing from your business from within. For example, laboratories, doctor offices, clinics, pharmacies and any business or organization with pharmaceutical drugs on hand are at risk of having property stolen every day. But an Access Control System keeps track of who’s coming and who’s going, logging every entry and exit of each individual. With an Access Control System, a business is able to track who comes and goes and what time they arrive and leave.