Access Control System Installation and Maintenance in Cardiff, South Wales
Securing your organisation’s premises, assets and your staff should be a major priority for your company, installing an access control system can help you achieve this
Access control systems are the most efficient way to prevent unauthorised access to your premises, which is important for the safety and security of your employees, as well as the security of your buildings, assets and systems.
Access Control Types
Access is gained by using a numeric code, or PIN with a keypad, or by presenting a proximity or mag-stripe token, facial and fingerprint depending on which type of reader is fitted.
These systems may be used to control four or more doors in a building, offices, data centres.
Access is gained by using a numeric code, or PIN with a keypad, by presenting a proximity or mag-stripe token or by ‘possession’ with hands free tokens depending on which type of reader is fitted.
PC based access control offers central control, via a network.
Access Control Door Entry
Depending on your requirements there is a significant range of video entry systems to choose from. We’ll take the time to understand your video door entry system and video intercom requirements and will make the right recommendations.
Video Intercom and Video Entry Systems – How do they work?
- A video intercom door entry system is a two way device that transmits and receives video transmissions.
- The system works by installing a unit on the outside of the building that is connected to a monitor at reception or on a smart device
- When someone approaches the building, they ring the bell which alerts you to the presence of a visitor. You will be able to see exactly who is there, speak to them, and then grant them access to the building locally or via smart phones
Video Intercom Features and Benefits
- Your video intercom & video door entry system alerts you to visitors calling at your main entrance before granting them access to your building
- An effective video door entry system enables the smooth, safe flow of staff and visitors to and from your premises
- Data Capture – your video entry system can log each time it’s triggered and when someone is granted access to the building. This data can be invaluable for business with a high volume of footfall. The reports can be sent to a smart device for analysis. Data around staff timekeeping and attendance are just a couple of examples of a video intercom’s value to a business
- Video door entry systems can help you prevent crime – criminals target businesses and scope them out before making their move. Your video intercom can be set up to record anyone at your front door. If anything doesn’t feel right, you can store the recording just in case.
- Remote viewing – access your video intercom & video door entry systems from anywhere and provide access where necessary. This is perfect for out of hours deliveries and for when your premises are temporarily unguarded
- Integration – video door entry systems can be integrated with your intruder alarms, CCTV, Door locks,automated gates and other access control systems
Video Intercom Maintenance Kiax Security offer video access control maintenance contracts ensuring your security systems provide you with years of trouble free operation. Like all technology, it needs to be regularly tested and maintained to ensure you get the best return on your investment.
Looking for a new video intercom or video door entry system or upgrade? Kiax security are experts in video intercom system installation. Get in touch today for a FREE no-obligation quote and site survey.
We offer different type of entry systems, audio and video Intercom, biometric, proximity readers, face detection entry system.
Option of 4G, wired and wireless solutions, the door locking system can be also various depend on what you exactly need , it can be a solenoid lock, magnetic lock or standalone door lock system.
Door entry system can be automated with magnetic lock accessible with keypad entry, finger print or face recognition entry or touchless access entry system. We offer an expert installation services or upgrade for all types businesses from small residential to large size commercial premises.
1 Year Guarantee, support after sales and warranty with high quality design and installation to secure single to multiple doors.
Securing your organisation’s premises, assets and your staff should be a major priority for your company, and installing an access control system can help you achieve this.
With this, you do not need to worry about reaching for your pocket to find the card. All you need is to stand in front of the door for 1 second and the door will unlock itself for you after authentication.
This smart system is for tech enthusiast and people who are serious about having a smart office or home. The system is secure and generally easy to maintain.
For more information regarding face recognition entry system please call 02921 175009 or email to discuss your requirements.
Biometric access control systems using fingerprint or retina readers are increasingly popular.
Retina scanning can be applied to guests but is more often only utilised for high-security applications to control the movements of staff.
Fingerprint systems can be applied to a single point of access system all the way through to multi-door, multi-site applications.
For more information regarding fingerprint entry system please call 02921 175009 or email to discuss your requirements.
Access Control Integration
All of our Access Control installations will integrate with our other security solutions CCTV; Vehicular Gates, Barriers and Bollards; Automatic Number Plate Recognition; Pedestrian Gates and Turnstiles systems should any of these be required.
Email, text and other alerts
Any activity, especially irregular activity, at any door can trigger an alert via email, text, pop-up, etc.