We are OPEN only for Emergency Call-out and PPM service and doing our best to minimise the risk of the virus spreading to both staff and our loyal customers.
Preventative maintenance is essential to ensure the correct operation of your systems for compliance and peace of mind. So, we will endeavour to continue to carry out preventative maintenance visits.
Our CCTV guarding and monitoring are still operational , keyholding and mobile patrols. If you feel any of these services may benefit you on a short-term basis then please get in touch.
If you need our support or to contact us for any other reason, please use the same details that you would have previously,All our emails are being monitored centrally so you can also contact us in this way or call us directly.
If we do attend your premises rest assured, we have already implemented key measures to ensure the spread of the virus is minimised.
- Distributed hand sanitiser to our engineers
- Distributed latex gloves to our engineers to wear having sanitised their hands beforehand
- Keep social distancing, maintaining a 2m distance always
- Our facility, touch surfaces, instruments, equipment, vehicles, staff uniform and clothing are being cleaned and sanitised on a regular basis.
- And where possible, we are undergoing deep cleans to specific high traffic areas of our office.
- Any customers or staff who are sick or experiencing symptoms such as fever, trouble breathing, coughing are to call to re-schedule your appointments and to follow public health guidelines of self-isolation.