Security Systems Design, Installation and Maintenance for Home and Businesses in Cardiff and the Vale
We install state of the art Security Systems throughout Cardiff – giving you the best levels of service, the best protection against theft and vandalism and amazing customer service 24/7.
We offer a complete range of security systems with 1 year warranty on parts and labour and full support after sales.
How can we help?
We are experts in Design and installation of all type of security Systems throughout Cardiff. Every day, we install new CCTV Systems for clients looking to combat crime.
Our technicians have years of experience in security systems
Book a FREE Survey by Our Security Expert
6 Reasons To
Our Services Include:
- Site Security
- Gates / Barriers
- Burglar / Intruder Alarm Security Systems
- CCTV Security Systems
- Access Control / Door Entry
- COVID Secure
Site Security Services and Monitoring for Construction sites
Consultancy on Building Site Security throughout Cardiff, South Wales
Kiax Security provides a range of innovative solutions to meet the security and site monitoring of today’s modern construction site. The company aims to provide the highest level of service and support to clients wherever and whatever their application.
Flexibility is essential in the construction business, so all of our products can easily be installed, relocated or dismantled completely depending on the nature of your project and where you’re moving to next.
Our monitoring station centre is based in UK and NSI accredited ensuring in the event of an incident, a rapid response is provided from the initial audible warning, to keyholder’s contact and review of recorded evidence.
Security Barriers and Gates in Cardiff and Surrounding Areas
Kiax Security designs, installs and maintain all aspects of road and entrance way security, including gate automation for the domestic and commercials, vehicle barriers and turnstile gates for all types of commercial properties.
24/7 CALL-OUT Service and Repair your automatic gates, safety sensors and vehicle loop inductive
Burglar / Intruder Alarm Security Systems in Cardiff and Surrounding Areas
Protecting your family, home and business is our highest priority and that’s why we use the best security alarm systems with zero false alarms. Various ranges of sensors which can detect CO2, leaks and more
Intruder alarm grades are a crucial consideration for all UK businesses serious about security.
The grade of alarm system your business requires will depend on the risk level of your property. Choosing the right grade is vital for safeguarding staff and assets.
It’s also likely to be something you must comply with, in order to satisfy the requirements of your insurance policy.
CCTV security systems for businesses and homes within all postcode areas of Cardiff
Design, Installation, Maintenance and Upgrades for residential and commercial customers
Kiax security designs, installs, and maintains CCTV Systems, to the NSI Gold level of accreditation, anywhere in Wales and the South West of the UK.
CCTV is a security measure that has proved successful at deterring criminal activity for many of our clients.
CCTV also offers valuable evidence of criminal activity allowing the perpetrators to be brought to justice.
A cost effective solution for all type of home and businesses, we can professionally integrate your CCTV system to create a reliable interactive security system using the latest digital video technology, video analytics and advanced detection solutions to give you an easy reliable and robust security system.
Access Control System Installation and Maintenance in Cardiff, South Wales
Securing your organisation’s premises, assets and your staff should be a major priority for your company, installing an access control system can help you achieve this
Access control systems are the most efficient way to prevent unauthorised access to your premises, which is important for the safety and security of your employees, as well as the security of your buildings, assets and systems.
Security Systems Maintenance in Cardiff and Surrounding Areas
Have you considered having a CCTV or Alarm Maintenance?
Installing CCTV or Alarm system is a fantastic way to ward off potential thieves and vandals and to keep your property safe and secure but if you’re failing to keep on top of your system’s maintenance, your system is more likely to break down prematurely and leaving your property vulnerable and you with a large replacement costs.
Fever Screening Thermal Imaging Cameras
As the current COVID-19 (Corona virus) pandemic changes the world, in particular as someone can be a carrier without showing symptoms, being able to quickly screen or detect for the infectious disease and limit the number of people present in an area is more important than ever
Thermal imaging cameras translate heat into visible light to analyse surroundings. These cameras have the ability to aid Temperature Screening by detecting raised body temperatures within only one second, in large groups of people.
UK Fever Detection with Thermal Cameras for Coronavirus
There are several systems that can be put in place in order to manage Covid risk to be able to identify the potential outbreak of COVID-19; you will require ways to effectively manage people coming in, out and around buildings, as safely as possible.
Want to know more? Simply call us on 02921 175009
Video Intercom and Video Entry Systems – How Do They Work?
- A video intercom door entry system is a two way device that transmits and receives video transmissions
- The system works by installing a unit on the outside of the building that is connected to a monitor at reception or on a smart device
- When someone approaches the building, they ring the bell which alerts you to the presence of a visitor. You will be able to see exactly who is there, speak to them, and then grant them access to the building locally or via smart phones
Video Intercom Features And Benefits
- Your video intercom & video door entry system alerts you to visitors calling at your main entrance before granting them access to your building
- An effective video door entry system enables the smooth, safe flow of staff and visitors to and from your premises
- Data Capture – your video entry system can log each time it’s triggered and when someone is granted access to the building. This data can be invaluable for business with a high volume of footfall. The reports can be sent to a smart device for analysis. Data around staff timekeeping and attendance are just a couple of examples of a video intercom’s value to a business
- Video door entry systems can help you prevent crime – criminals target businesses and scope them out before making their move. Your video intercom can be set up to record anyone at your front door. If anything doesn’t feel right, you can store the recording just in case.
- Remote viewing – access your video intercom & video door entry systems from anywhere and provide access where necessary. This is perfect for out of hours deliveries and for when your premises are temporarily unguarded
- Integration – video door entry systems can be integrated with your intruder alarms, CCTV, Door locks,automated gates and other access control systems
Looking for a new video intercom or video door entry system or upgrade?
Kiax security are experts in video intercom system.
Tell Us Your Security Needs
Hear What Our Clients Have To Say
Hi all we had CCTV fitted today by the gents and they were very professional. All social distance measure’s taken into consideration. Excellent service. Really appreciate it. And over the moon with the finished job and quality pictures. I would definitely recommend. Well done
Really pleased with the work carried out by Kiax Security. Very professional and good quality products used. Would definitely recommend for any home security. Thank you
Kiax has provided an excellent service from start to finish. Kiax staff are friendly, efficient and knowledgeable. They took the time to understand our requirements and give us a choice of solutions. What I like the most is every time I call I get a warm welcoming and they are always there to help and answer enquires. I strongly recommend them and would definitely deal with them again.